Shoreseeker provide week-long, country-to-country rowing adventures.
Get a taste for adventure rowing and watch our short film
- No prior rowing experience is necessary
- Sign up as part of a group or individually. We will train you, equip you and team you up with like-minded adventurers
- Teams of five plus a professional skipper will eat, sleep and row to keep the boat moving 24/7
- Constantly changing conditions, where no one shift is the same. A challenge like no other
- All boats are identically matched, meaning the team is the only difference
Take part in Shoreseeker's UK Race Series this Summer
Shoreseeker would like to launch the UK's first ever rowing race series. There are only 150 places, we need to know how many people are available to take part in June/July 2018.
The race series will be made up of six legs, with each leg lasting a week. You can compete in one or multiple race legs. Competitors are required to complete two 2-day training sessions prior to their leg(s).
If you're not sure whether you've got what it takes, don't worry, you will not be committed to your race leg until you have completed your first training session.
Click on the button to find out more about this exciting opportunity, and watch our short film to hear from previous race competitors. There are also three quick questions for those interested in taking part.