Shoreseeker provide week-long, country-to-country rowing adventures.
Get a taste for offshore rowing and watch our short film
- No prior rowing experience is necessary when signing up with Shoreseeker
- Sign up as part of a group or individually. We will train you, equip you and team you up with like-minded adventurers
- Teams of five plus a professional skipper will eat, sleep and row to keep the boat moving 24/7
- Constantly changing conditions, where no one shift is the same. A unique challenge like no other
- All boats are identically matched, meaning the team is the only difference
Take part in Shoreseeker's UK Series this Summer
Shoreseeker have launched the UK's first Offshore Rowing Race Series. Only 150 places are available this summer, on a first come, first serve bases.
The race series will be made up of six legs, with each leg lasting a week. You can compete in one or multiple race legs. Competitors are required to complete two 2-day training sessions prior to their leg(s).
If you're not sure whether you've got what it takes, don't worry, you will not be committed to your race leg until you have completed your first training session.
Click on the button below to find out more about this exciting challenge, how to sign up and what to expect